Friday 4 April 2008

Media Group Assesment

Overall I feel myself and Luke worked very hard and creatively together. I feel that we did as much as we possibly could to help out one another and that we worked well as a team. I feel that Luke has been 100% reliable and has been easy to work with his ideas have been creative and he has worked extremely hard to help make the project possible. I believe that I have also worked extremely hard to get the work done throughout this project and have made myself available when ever needed. I feel I have had a creative input and have put all my efforts into this project. I believe that I have made myself available when ever needed and I feel that I have contributed as much as I can towards the project. Overall I feel that mine and Luke’s partnership has been very successful and positive, I believe that this will not be the last time we work together and I am very happy with the overall outcome of our finished film.

The table that goes with this is on paper!!!

No comments: